Wednesday, August 24, 2016

ANTHONY TAN YEW CHUAN IS THE NEW MR MALAYSIA WORLD 2016! CONGRATULATIONS ANTHONY, YOU ARE SIMPLY THE BEST FROM THE REST!

KEE@FSWMAG.COM
DATO ANNA LIM THE FRANCHISE HOLDER WITH HER NEW MR MALAYSIA WORLD 2016/17 WHO WILL REPRESENT MALAYSIA AT THE MR WORLD FINALS NEXT YEAR

Name: Tan Yew Chuan (Anthony)
Age: 25 years old
Birthday: 08.02.1991
Height; 182 cm
5 siblings including me.

"I love to play sports most of the time and love to go for adventure stuffs.

I like challenges.

3 words which I think describe me best--- Improve, Adapt, Overcome. This is my motto in life.

Before taking part in this contest, I was a simple and normal person and after winning the title, I remain a simple and normal person.

I always think positive and like motivating people and of course myself!

I represented my Wushu Association to perform in London, Hong Kong and Singapore. I am also a dancer which comes naturally since I am a wushu exponent and many movements are interchangeable.

I am happy to be Mr World Malaysia 2016/17 but never expected to win and I was speechless when my name was called. I thought it was another guy with same Christian name Anthony then I realised there was only one Anthony so it must be me!

The highlight was meeting all the other contestants during this competition and they are now my good friends though we were all aiming for the same goal. But of course we all knew there could only be one winner though to me, all the finalists are winners!"


HAIL TO THE KING! THE NEW MR MALAYSIA WORLD 2016 IS ANTHONY TAN YEW CHUAN FROM IPOH, PERAK!
WITH A SCULPTED BODY LIKE THIS, HOW NOT TO WIN?
 ANTHONY TAN OOZES SEX APPEAL BY THE CONTAINERLOAD!
MR MALAYSIA WORLD 2016 IS ANTHONY TAN YEW CHUAN!
SMOULDERING
DATO ANNA LIM WITH HER NEW MR MALAYSIA WORLD 2016 ANTHONY TAN AND RUNNERS-UP
 RED HOT ANTHONY TAN YEW CHUAN
SHOWTIME!

No comments: